Thursday, July 24, 2008

In which we travel to the US





We just got back from the good ole US.  We spent a week in Minnesota, travelled to Fargo (yes, the Fargo) to see my cousin tie the knot, and then went to Minot.  Eric spent a week there before flying back to Belgium and the kids and I stayed for another two weeks.

Our trip included some other cool things, besides a wedding.  We went to the lake, saw a lot of family, and got to visit the North Dakota State Fair (I know, you're jealous of this).  We ate a ton of food.  A metric ton.  Taco Johns, Dairy Queen, Starbucks...my word did we eat.  America corners the market on junk food, that is for sure!



Target and Barnes and Noble also have a few of our dollars, oh and did I mention we went to the Mall of America?

Now we are getting ready to travel again. We leave tomorrow for a night in Switzerland before going on to Rome and our week-long cruise in the Med. No, we aren't packed, thank you for asking.

I'm trying to include some pictures of this trip, but to say that my computer AND the internet are both giving me fits of rage would be the understatement of the year.

No comments: